It goes without saying that yoga instructors are excellent at teaching yoga but that doesn’t necessarily mean they are as knowledgeable about running their yoga business. Every yoga teacher knows the struggle to make a living from yoga is very real and most often juggle teaching with other full time jobs, meaning they have less time to run and advertise their business.
With her huge success in running The Float Spa, Camille Pierson knows how to succeed in the wellbeing industry and with 17 years experience working within marketing, creative and branding agencies she is very pleased to offer her expertise to any experienced or trainee yoga instructors in the 1 day workshop – specifically designed for yoga teachers.
The simple fact is it is possible to make a good income as a yoga teacher, allowing you to truly thrive whilst maintaining your integrity.
This workshop is good for you if you’re a yoga teacher working either part-time or full-time and you:
- Want to make more money so that you can be more self-sufficient
- Feel overwhelmed by the work it takes
- Have considered quitting teaching because you can’t quite make ends meet
- Need clarity around what you want as a yoga teacher
- Are struggling with life balance and want to stay inspired as a teacher
- Or, you are signed up for YTT and want to emerge from training primed and ready to really rock your yoga teaching career.
This investment in your yoga business is the best kick start you need. ‘If you don’t know how to run a business successfully – you simply do not know’ but by having the knowledge and the tools you can achieve anything you set your mind too.
What you will learn:
- The art of branding – to find out who you really are
- Effective use of imagery/video
- The marketing mix and Camille’s 9P’s of marketing
- Price and price positioning – how to set a price which works for you and your students
- Marketing techniques – that do not cost the earth and not reliant on social media
- Sales processes and sales funnels
- How to create an elevator pitch
- How to create an effective website that generates leads – without employing an SEO agency
- How to become confident turning your yoga passion into your yoga business
- How to create a tracking system so you can see if all your hard work is paying off
Please bring a notepad and pen – you will receive a course book
In advance of the session please email Camille with:
- Your name
- How long you have been teaching
- Social handles (Instagram/FB/Twitter) if you have them
- Website URL if you have one